Thursday, August 5, 2010

Love Always



I am home!!! And have been super busy seeing friends and family... but I wanted to shoot a quick blog so that you all know Im alive!

This summer I didn't miss a day of journaling, and I am currently writing up a bunch of blogs/stories that I would love to share with all of you. Sadly I lost my memory card with all my pictures, when we were in Tanzania... so i am waiting till I get all the pictures from my team mates this weekend, and be expecting some incredible God stories!

Heres a quick thank you to all my supporters, friends, and followers. You guys are incredible, and I wish I could begin to explain how God wrecked my life this summer! You guys are so faithful to give time, prayer, and money into helping me get to Africa- and I am so blessed by all of you! I am in the process of writing another letter for you all, but hang in there with me cause it might take me a while. My goal is to go through all the pictures and stories I have written in my journal.. and give you all a different picture of somebody you can pray for, and tell you a glimpse of their story and "how" you can pray for them. From the widows, to the orphans, to the men in the slums who are working hard and diligently to get their life back together... they all need prayer. And how awesome would it be if 50+ of YOU GUYS had someone you could pray for specifically everyday!


Cant wait to share with you more about what God did this summer and how he worked in such incredible ways! Love you all, thank you for being such blessings in my life!!!

1 comment: