Friday, August 6, 2010

Tanzania Video!

This is a glimpse of our ministry and time in Tanzania (and a little on the Kenya border too!)

**At the end of the video there is a part that shows us out on the Indian Ocean. We had a 2 days of "touristy" de-brief on the last 2 days of the trip, and some of us decided we were going to spend our own money and go "dolphin swimming" and it turned out to be the ghettofied african version..."dolphin chasing". HILARIOUS might i ad!


Team X Tanzania from Angela Tibbo on Vimeo.

1 comment:

  1. Wow!! I am crying tears of joy again.. You are back but still rocking my socks off..Watching your video this morning again provided inspiration for me to follow God's lead in my life..Your trip was amazing to be a part of and I was honored to have been a part by praying for you all. Prayers are powerful and effective, and I am filled with joy today knowing we serve together for the good of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. Thank you Alley for sharing this time with us. love ya
    George

    ReplyDelete