Thursday, July 22, 2010

MARK 12:30

THis trip has been absolutely amazing. I really do wish I could begin to explain how blessed I have been to have this experince. I want everyone to experience something like this in their lifetime!

Has it been incredibly challenging? ABsolutely. But God is worth it in everyway! He has been teaching me so much about his love... it is crazy! And bringing me back to the most important thing, his greatest commandment. to love Him. I thought I had Mark 12:30 mastered, but to be honest- that was probably my biggest struggle.

Its so easy to get caught up in Ministry.... in life... in worrying about the future and asking yourself "what am I being called to...etc etc"

But God is simply saying.. First anf foremost. love me. Love me with all of your heart, love me with all of your soul, love me with all of your strength. "I dont care about what you do Allee, I care about who your become" and in that process... just love me! With everything, with absolutely eveyrthing.

SO thats my plan. To love God.

5 comments:

  1. Allee!! oh my goodness i love and miss youu:) looking at all your videos and reading your blogs are just so uplifting!! when i just read your latest blog it made me think of the song we made up at the camp out retreat my 8th grade year, i think? lol when we did "love the lord your god with all your heart with all your soul with all your mind and all your strength, MARK 12:30!!" jeesh youre awesome al!! im praying for you!!!'
    LOVEEEEEEE


    <3, Lauriee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi allee i just want to let you know that every single post you put up in sooo encouraging! i know God is showing you so many things and i know he is going to use you to teach people back here! i cannot wait to see you and tell you all my stories and hear all of yours! i miss you so much and continue to pray for you! i loveee you allleeee! keep doing gods work everyday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lindsey MontgomeryJuly 23, 2010 at 4:27 PM

    ALEE you are SUCH an inspiration to everyone! You continue to amaze me and God's love shines through you in everything you do! I cannot wait to see you! Love you always!:) XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  4. allee burke.
    i love you & miss you.
    you are such a beautiful little lady :) and we are all so glad yo know you.
    God is so happy you have followed him and set out to do his work !

    see you sooooon

    ReplyDelete
  5. George Says

    I really am not good at this blog thing. But WOW what a wonderful way to start my day, to hear and see what an awesome trip you are having. I lol watching your videos, they are great, we can truely see Christ in all of you, and what fun you look like you all are having. We are praying for all of you to continue having fun and that God provides safety and perserverence for you all. I am taking Sydney tonight to her first concert, Hillsong. I am going to play Mighty to Save on the way just so I can smile and think about how amazing you really are and what an inspiration you are to me. We love you and miss you..Please watch out for dogs while driving around over there, you know how much trouble you have with them!!!!

    ReplyDelete